Thursday 15 May 2014

Fires rage in San Diego county today...

Namaste friends... I am struck by the number of fires that rage in San Diego county today.  My hometown is San Diego,  and I am planning to move from Ames, Iowa back to San Diego next year when I officially retire from Iowa State University. It is certainly disturbing to see.  I am searching the web now to see whether any experts are connecting the dots between climate change and these intense fires.  I will update this posting as I do the research.-- Dr Carolyn Heising, Ames, Iowa USA
[PHOTO:  Dr Ram Sharma and Dr Carolyn Heising in Encinitas California January 2014... earlier this year... when there were no signs of out of control fires.  We are photographed here at the hermitage of our guru Paramahansa Yoganandaji.]

http://timesofsandiego.com/politics/2014/05/13/gov-brown-sees-lot-unexpected-catastrophes-climate-change/  Governor Brown of California is linking the dots between climate change and these catastrophes

https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?mid=zwCcp9fuZHOw.k0nyColtCA7s  realtime map of all the nine fires blazing now in San Diego county


No comments:

Post a Comment